9 Aralık 2013 Pazartesi

Holistic and Natural Wellbeing

Actually, I have been a practitioner and mentor of Holistic and Natural Wellbeing since 2001 and visited several countries and offered live and online Holistic and Natural Health Advice to more than ten thousand of people.

After being frustrated using most other herbal products, I started Holistic Herbalist in 2011 and come up with these herbal supplements. Most of other products tend to be natural, most of them might be safe. Only few of them really offered great value to users in terms of better health and their price! Additionally, developing a balanced and synergistic herbal formula is a developed art and science in itself.

Then, I gave serious thought that the purpose of my company, life and Holistic Herbalist is to EMPOWER LIVES with Better Health and Greater Wellbeing through integrated suite of best of breed herbal supplements and online health and wellness mentoring.

I might be doing fine if I don't have this offer. The accountant has to squeeze his brain  several times to find a drop of logic to see profit in this offering.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder